You may be concerned about news of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and its implications for your health and those of your loved ones. Your safety and well-being are our top priority.
Please know that:
- We are taking all necessary measures and precautions to protect the safety of our patients and staff.
- We specialize in the care of patients with complex illnesses and have experience with managing and containing novel viruses.
- This is a rapidly evolving situation and we suggest you check out the latest updates on the CDC website as well as the website of your state health department.
- Hospital visitor policies have been updated to reflect national efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. This policy may change at any time due to the rapidly evolving situation.
- Maternity patients are allowed one companion/visitor.
- Pediatric patients are allowed one parent/guardian.
- Visitors to patients at end of life will be allowed at the discretion of the care team.
- Hospital entry points will be limited to enable screening of visitors. Visitors who show any signs of illness, including mild symptoms, should not visit patients in the hospital or accompany patients to the emergency department.