For the safety of patients, visitors and staff, the VA Loma Linda Healthcare System is changing its visitation policy to help combat the spread of the Coronavirus. Effective Tuesday, March 17, the VA medical center and its community-based VA clinics is limiting visitors until further notice.
- Only those persons who have a medical need to come to the medical center will be allowed to enter
- Medical Center visiting hours have been adjusted to: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Only one visitor/support person at a time is permitted to be with each Veteran who is attending an appointment, undergoing a procedure or is an inpatient.
- No visitors under the age of 18 years. We apologize for the inconvenience, but this also means no infants.
- Due to concerns for person-to-person transmission, no visitors will be allowed to wait in common areas (canteen areas, waiting rooms, vending areas, etc.). These restrictions apply to all care locations.
In addition, we are continuing to provide screening at our facilities to reduce the risk of COVID-19 transmission.